Thursday 15 November 2012

5 FOTD: My massive Rimmel face.


This is my face today. My nose is looking slightly bulbous and huge but other than that, my face looks relatively normal!

I've seen a lot of FOTDs in which the girls look lovely and natural, wearing a hint of mascara, dab of Chanel lippy and off they go on their merry, naturally beautiful way. Unfortunately, this way of life/face does not work for me. 

Without makeup, I look a little bit like this:

(Image from Google)
To combat my Voldy face, I pile on makeup with gay and jolly abandon. At the moment, I've taken HUGE advantage of Rimmel 3 for 2 offers (as I am poor, unemployed and my life is ridiculous) so pretty much my whole face is done in Rimmel.

Here's the low down...
FACE

EYES

LIPS

There you have it! My massive Rimmel face.

XOX




5 comments:

 

THE TEAPOT BLOG Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates